Sun, Jul 09|
Colon Clean out: Detoxing the System Safely
Purge, soothe, and restore the colon and digestive tract using herbs for holistic health.
Time & Location
Jul 09, 2023, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CDT
About the event
There's a reason why it's called the gut brain. The gut plays a HUGE role in so multiple functions of the body, more than just bowel movements. It is here that many of the nutrients that we eat get assimilated. 70-80% of our immune cells are found in the gut. Issues of the gut can lead to issues of the brain affecting your mood- causing stress and depression.
What does this class include
* A Fully interactive Live class where participants can interact and ask questions live
* A live demonstration of how to make a gut soothing herbal tea (infusion)!
* Downloadable Notes and Recipes are included!
* Explore the SPECIFIC herbs that are beneficial for the colon ( why, and how they work)
* Learn how to detox safely, (it's more than parasite cleanses and laxatives)
* Learn about common diseases and disorders of the Colon which include
- irritable bowel syndrome
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Hemorrhoids (swollen, bulging veins in the lower rectum)
Herbs for the COLON Download ($15 value): A breakdown of dozens of herbs for repairing the gut.
The live will start promptly, so please arrive 5-10 minutes early. Participants can join the stream and ask question via video or voice. Your copy of the slides will be delivered at least 3 days before the stream, please print them and take notes during the stream. At the end of the class we will make an herbal tea together, any mentioned recipe(s) will be included in the notes. Questions are welcomed.
Student Only Ticket
This ticket is ONLY for students of the following courses: Mastering the Womb Course, Kitchen Herbalist Course, Holistic Herbalist Course, Tea Blending Course and the African Herbalism Course. Herbs must be purchased separately.Pay what you want+Service fee
Have a private chat with me for 10 min. after the live-stream.$75.00