Sat, Feb 03|
The Key to Holistic Health for Herbalists Feb 3rd
This is the stuff they don't teach everywhere – the real talk about holistic herbalism. It's not just about knowing; it's about understanding and applying that wisdom in a way that sets you apart.
Time & Location
Feb 03, 2024, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST
About the event
You won't find this in your average herbal class. We're not about the basics; we're about the next level.
This is the stuff they don't teach everywhere – the real talk about holistic herbalism.
It's not just about knowing; it's about understanding and applying that wisdom in a way that sets you apart.
Are you sick of the same herbal rhetoric that echoes the same promises without delivering true insight?
Have you ever been told to embrace holistic practices without a clear understanding of what it entails?
Do you feel like you have yet to crack the herbal code in your own journey?
Tired of feeling stuck and stagnant?
Take a giant leap into the future of holistic herbalism!
Welcome to "The Key to Holistic Health," a transformative class designed for herbalists seeking to elevate their practice and delve into the true essence of holistic healing. This is a pivotal class for any herbalist who dreams of working with the public!
Break free from the commonplace, by offering your clients more than just words – we unveil the hidden gems that are keeping your clients from obtaining true healing. Sign up now, bring a drink or snack and some notes, and get ready to create a holistic clinical practice that your clients will rave about!
- Gain insights from KhadiYah as she exposes the limitations of modern herbalism.
- Learn how to create real change in your herbal practice.
- Explore the profound meaning of holistic health within a culturally relevant context.
Here's What You'll Walk Away With
- Recognize the doubts and challenges in providing culturally relevant care.
- Address inconsistencies in achieving desired results.
- Learn to confidently integrate traditional herbal wisdom into your practice.
AND be the first to find about an exclusive announcement that the rest of the world won't have acess to until Juneteenth!
1. What is Holistic?
- Explore the profound meaning of holistic health.
- Understand how holistic approaches encompass the mind, body, and spirit.
- Embrace a comprehensive view that goes beyond mere symptom management.
2. Signs You Aren't Holistic:
Ever experienced these doubts?
- Inconsistent results leaving you puzzled?
- Lacking confidence in the efficacy of your herbal formulas?
- Trying recommended herbs with no success?
- Feeling lost without your go-to remedies?
- Struggling to retain herbal knowledge?
If so, these are signs you may not be practicing true holistic herbalism.
3. Why Be Holistic? With REAL examples
- Uncover the motivation behind adopting a holistic approach.
- Address common concerns and frustrations in herbal practice.
- Answer key questions:
- How can you consistently craft potent and effective herbal blends?
- What's the secret to avoiding contraindications for your clients?
- Can you truly provide powerful and personalized care?
- Is preventative care part of your herbal repertoire?
Let's make our people feel seen, heard, and healed. Join us in "The Key to Holistic Health"!
I hope to see all of your there!
- Ticket type
MEET YOUR MENTOR
Teaching thousands of women the steps to cultivate a happier and healthier life!
KhadiYah is a community herbalist, author and content creator. She specializes in teaching African and African American herbal traditions. She prides herself on being a self professed "Kitchen Herbalist" and teaches others to be the same. She also coined the T.E.A. method to teach her students how to make the perfect blend of tea every time.