Time & Location
Oct 23, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM CDT
About the event
Every day you should wake up like "Thank Yah, I'm a woman". If you don't, and if any of the normal stages of life have got you feeling less than empowered- It's Time to Get Yo' Groove Back. You don't have to feel bloated during that time of the month. You don't have to have hot flashes sis. Adult acne- it has a name because it's abnormal. Yes, you can prevent and shrink tumors and cysts without surgery and all the works. Yes Yah created all these herbs so you could be healed- and yes I'm going to spill all the tea!
The statistics around Black women's reproductive health are discouraging.
- Black women are 2.9 times more likely to die while giving birth than White women. (CDC)
- 84 percent of African American women will have fibroids during their reproductive years. (ncbi.nlm.gov)
- African-American women, compared with Caucasian women, are 2–3 times more likely to have a clinical diagnosis of uterine leiomyoma, and are twice as likely to have a hysterectomy for leiomyomas and to have the hysterectomy at an earlier age. (ncbi.nlm.gov)
- Black women are 40% more likely than white women to die from breast cancer and they tend to have more aggressive forms of breast cancers. (CDC)
If you are a black woman and you are reading this, there is a good chance that you or someone you know is going through, or has gone through, one of these conditions. This is why I feel awareness is so important. From the time a girl begins her period, she should be made aware of not only the changes going on in her body, but the symptoms that she should look out for. What are the foods that she should be eating, what are the chemicals that she should avoid and why? How can herbs support her growing body?
This is a conversation that should be echoed throughout the entire world as more and more women are suffering from infertility, fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis and other disorders of the reproductive system. I'm starting the conversation and I encourage to join me. Fortunately, our herbal friends can aid in our body's ability to stay, strong and nourished, while also addressing some of the concerns that we may have when our body is out of alignment. Join me October 23rd at 7 PM CST for an hour and a half informative and interactive class.
During our Class You will
- Understand the female anatomy & bodily processes using detailed illustrations
- Explore natural sources of iron, estrogen and progesterone
- Learn how to prevent and shrink fibroids and cysts
- Discover how to balance and strengthen the uterus
- Find out how to boost fertility
- Learn herbal remedies for caps stages of life from menstruation, pregnancy, postpartum and menopause
Plus! Enjoy a live demonstration of how to make herbal preparations using some of the BEST herbs for the utetus! (herbs can be purchased for an additional fee)
The live will start promptly, so please arrive 5-10 minutes early. Participants can join the stream and ask question via video or voice. Notes will be delivered at least 7 days before the stream, please print them and take notes during the stream. At the end of the class we will make a tea, any mentioned recipe(s) will be included in the notes. Questions are welcomed.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
Invite family and friends.
- Ticket type
Ticket for 1 1/2 hour class+ Herb BundlePrice$50.00
- Ticket type
Have a private chat with me for 10 min. after the live-stream.Price$60.00Sold Out
MEET YOUR MENTOR
Teaching thousands of women the steps to cultivate a happier and healthier life!
KhadiYah is a community herbalist, author and content creator. She specializes in teaching African and African American herbal traditions. She prides herself on being a self professed "Kitchen Herbalist" and teaches others to be the same. She also coined the T.E.A. method to teach her students how to make the perfect blend of tea every time.